Are you looking for a fun way to celebrate one of the luckiest days of the year? St. Patrick’s Day is coming up, and one of the ways we like to celebrate is by doing a few fun crafts and activities in our homeschool classroom.
There are so many great crafts out there to help your kids celebrate the luck of the Irish in a fun way! These crafts would be great for kids of any age or any gender! Here are 20 St. Patrick’s Day crafts for kids.
1. Paper Bowl Leprechaun by I Heart Crafty Things
2. Coffee Filter Shamrock by Housing a Forest
3. Toilet Paper Leprechaun by The Best Ideas for Kids
4. Paper Plate Pot of Gold by Kid Friendly Things to Do
5. Whimsical Rainbow Shaker Wand by Happy Mothering
6. Paper Plate Rainbow by A Night Owl Blog
7. Shamrock Man Craft by The Resourceful Mama
8. Shamrock Suncatcher by Director Jewels
9. Cupcake Liner Shamrock Craft by Glued to My Crafts
10. Pot of Gold Slime by Momdot
11. Easy Paper Plate Rainbow by Arty Crafty Kids
12. Rainbow Pot of Gold Necklace by Crafty Morning
13. Leprechaun Lookers by Love your Littles
14. Wine Cork Clovers by Premeditated Leftovers
15. Leprechaun Hat by Fireflies and Mudpies
16. Leprechaun Handprint by Stockpiling Moms
17. Leprechaun Paper Bag Puppet by About a Mom
18. Leprechaun Beard by No Time for Flashcards
19. Rainbow Shamrock Salt Art Painting by Rhythms of Play
20. DIY Shamrocks by Premeditated Leftovers
What do you do in your homeschool classroom to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?