Valentine’s Day isn’t just a holiday for exchanging flowers and chocolates with your sweetheart. Valentine’s Day is also a time for teaching your kids about expressing love toward people they care about. Since we homeschool in our house, our kids don’t really get the chance to pass out Valentine’s cards out in a traditional classroom setting.
If you are homeschooling your kids, you don’t have to miss out on the whole Valentine’s card exchange!
Your kids can make these to give to friends, neighbors, or even family members! I’ve put together a massive list of printable Valentine’s Day cards for you and your kids to enjoy making!
1. Skittles Valentines by Mama Cheaps
2. Baby Shark Valentines by Happiness is Homemade
3. Fortnite Valentines by Down Redbud Drive
4. Dinosaur Valentine’s Day Cards by Six Time Mommy
5. Scratch Off Valentine’s Day Cards Buggy and Buddy
6. Glow Stick Valentine’s By Little Bins for Little Hands
7. Owl Valentines by Happy Mothering
8. I’m Wild About You Valentine by Third Stop on the Right
9. Punny Valentine’s Day Cards by Wondermom Wannabe
10. Minecraft Valentines by A Grande Life
11. Otter Valentines by Ruffles and Rainboots
12. LEGO Valentine’s Day Cards by Our Kid Things
13. Robot Valentine’s Day Cards by Merry About Town
14. Conversation Hearts Cards by Easy Peasy and Fun
15. Gratitude Valentines by Lasting Thumbprints
16. “Extra” Awesome Valentine Card by The Crafting Chicks
17. Color Your Own Valentine by Kids Activity Blog
18. Cat Valentines Day Cards by My 3 Kittens
19. Seed Packet Valentines by Arts and Crackers
20. Sports Valentines by Gluesticks and Gumdrops
21. Fishbowl Valentine by The Gracious Wife
22. Squishy Valentines by Paper Heart Family
23. Camping Valentines by That Craft Kids Site
24. Bubble Valentines Fun Squared
25. Galaxy Crayon Valentines by Kids Activity Blog
What do you do in your homeschool classroom to celebrate Valentine’s Day?